The Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research (www.sakk.ch) is the cancer research network in Switzerland and employs over 75 people at the Competence Center of SAKK. In line with our vision “We bring progress to cancer care”, we have been conducting clinical trials in oncology as a non-profit organization since 1965.
To complement our team, we are looking for a motivated, reliable and independent personality to start immediately or by appointment as a
Clinical Project Manager 80%
- Preparing, conducting, and concluding national and international SAKK trials in line with ICH-GCP guidelines
- Monitoring schedules and budgets allocated to trials, reporting, and implementing corrective measures
- Responsible for the Trial Master File
- Managing and coordinating the project team and external service providers
- Point of contact during projects for investigators, participating companies, and other project partners
- Degree in science (BSc or MSc in Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, or Pharmacy) or a paramedic qualification
- Proven experience in project management and coordinating clinical trials
- Two to four years' experience in planning and conducting clinical trials in line with ICH-GCP, experience of Phase I trials would be an advantage
- Up-to-date knowledge of Switzerland's regulatory environment
- A precise, conscientious, and target-driven way of working, a strong sense of responsibility and quality, and excellent social skills
- Assertiveness, good organizational skills, outstanding teamwork and communication skills, resilience, and a proactive approach
- A service-oriented mindset
- Very good knowledge of German and English; knowledge of French or Italian would be an advantage
What we offer
Responsible tasks with the opportunity to get involved in clinical cancer research in an academic environment. A collegial and modern working environment near the train station awaits you. Flexible working hours, 6 weeks of vacation if desired and the possibility for home office are part of our very attractive employment conditions.
For further information, please contact Neda Hedayat (Head CPM, 031 508 41 92). We look forward receiving your application online or via email (in PDF format) marked «CPM» to email@example.com.