The Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research (www.sakk.ch) is the cancer research network in Switzerland and employs over 80 people at the Competence Center of SAKK. In line with our vision “We bring progress to cancer care”, we have been conducting clinical trials in oncology as a non-profit organization since 1965.
To complement our team, we are looking for a motivated, reliable and independent personality to start immediately or by appointment as a
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) 100%
- You will be responsible for quality control of clinical Phase I-III trials throughout Switzerland, taking into account the applicable local and international guidelines and laws
- You will review the conduct of trials and compliance with the study protocols either on location at the trial sites or via remote monitoring
- You will carry out the initiation, monitoring and completion of your own trial projects in accordance with the monitoring plan, and provide regular written reports on the monitoring activities
- You will be a key link between the Competence Center of SAKK and the trial sites, and will significantly help to ensure a smooth flow of information
- Training or a degree in healthcare or natural sciences
- At least one year’s experience of monitoring clinical trials
- A precise, target and solution-oriented way of working
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Very good communication skills, which you are able to use in a diplomatic way
- You have an excellent command of English and German, and can converse in French and Italian
- Good knowledge of ClinO and ICH/GCP
- You also enjoy working independently, with travel accounting for approximately 40% of your time
What we offer:
Responsible tasks with the opportunity to get involved in clinical cancer research in an academic environment. A collegial and modern working environment near the train station awaits you. Flexible working hours, 6 weeks of vacation if desired and the possibility for home office are part of our very attractive employment conditions.
For further information, please contact Luzia Steiner (Head of Monitoring & CPM, 031 508 41 59). We look forward receiving your application online or via email (in PDF format) marked "CRA" to email@example.com.