The Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research (www.sakk.ch) is the cancer research network in Switzerland and employs over 75 people at the SAKK Coordinating Centre. In line with our vision “We bring progress to cancer care“, we have been conducting clinical trials in oncology as a non-profit organization since 1965.
To complement our team, we are looking for a motivated, reliable and independent personality to start immediately or by appointment as a
Statistical Programmer 80–100%
- Perform quality control and validation checks to ensure consistency and quality of clinical data and trial outputs
- Program SAS macros to analyse and report clinical trials and the associated research projects (e.g. translational research, quality of life, etc.)
- Program trial-specific data listings and reports (e.g. for data management or medical reviews); Provide special reports, data listings or graphs upon request
- Provide programming support and advice to biostatisticians within the Statistics team and other functions within SAKK
- Participate in unit and cross-functional activities aimed at optimizing and standardizing processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree / Diploma in medical documentation, computer science, statistics or related field with at least 3 years’ experience as programmer; experience in clinical trials and in oncology would be advantageous
- Proficient in SAS
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work both independently and in teams
- Very good project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; ability to communicate in German
What we offer:
Responsible tasks with the opportunity to get involved in clinical cancer research in an academic environment. A collegial and modern working environment near the train station awaits you. Flexible working hours, 6 weeks of vacation if desired and the possibility for home office are part of our very attractive employment conditions.
For further information, please contact Stefanie Hayoz, PhD, Head of Statistics (+41 31 508 42 20). We look forward receiving your application online or via email (in PDF format) marked "Statistical Programmer" to firstname.lastname@example.org.