- Poster Hess D. et al. SAKK 65/16: TLD-1, a novel liposomal doxorubicin, in patients (pts) with advanced solid tumors: dose escalation part of a multicenter open-label phase I trial.
- Oral presentation Joerger M. et al. SAKK 80/20: Outcome and prognostic factors of SARS CoV-2 infection in cancer patients: A cross-sectional study.
- Poster Früh M. et al. SAKK 19/16: Binimetinib, pemetrexed (Pem) and cisplatin (Cis), followed by maintenance of Binimetinib and Pem in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and KRAS mutations. The phase 1B SAKK 19/16 trial. Speaker: Patrizia Froesch.
- Oral presentation Rothschild S. et al. SAKK 16/14: Anti-PD-L1 antibody durvalumab in addition to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with stage IIIA(N2) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) — A multicenter single-arm phase II trial.
- Poster Ribi K. et al. SAKK 95/16: Quality of life and pain in patients with metastatic bone disease from solid tumors treated with bone-targeted agents– a real-world cross-sectional study from Switzerland.
- Poster Stenner F. et al. SAKK 07/17: Optimizing Ipilimumab in RCC - Results from the SAKK 07/17 Nivolumab (N) + Ipilimumab (I) in mRCC.
- Poster Hasler-Strub U. et al. SAKK 25/14: Optimal Dose of Eribulin as 1st Line Treatment in Elderly Patients ≥ 70 Years with Advanced Breast Cancer: A Multicenter Phase II Trial.
Please find more information on the ESMO website.