Project Group Gynecological Cancer
Members of the Gynecological Cancer Core Team
- Dr. med. Ilaria Colombo, Istituto Oncologico della Svizzera Italiana
- Dr. med. Ursula Hasler-Strub, Cantonal Hospital Graubünden
- Dr. med. Julian Wampfler, Inselspital Bern
- PD Dr. med. Franziska Siegenthaler, Inselspital Bern
- Dr. med. Benedetta Campana, Cantonal Hospital Lucerne LUKS
The group aims to strengthen collaboration with European collaborative groups ENGOT and EORTC and promote innovative research in gynecological cancer. A central goal is to promote academic translational and clinical trials addressing important questions for women’s cancer and accelerate the transfer of research results into clinical practice.
Researchers in the SAKK network regularly exchange scientific knowledge and findings in indication-specific project groups. Study proposals are initiated at these expert meetings, then developed further and presented to the board for appraisal.
The Project Group Gynecological Cancer is made up of medical and gynecological oncologists, and representatives of other disciplines.
Please find the current projects here.