SAKK/BMS Grant «HEM Pioneer»
Many types of blood cancer remain incurable and are associated with severe morbidity and increased mortality. SAKK/BMS Grant «HEM Pioneer» is funded by BMS and aims to support projects and research that could potentially pave the way for a game-changing outcome in the field of blood cancers. The grant ist worth CHF 30,000.
- Practicing physician, clinical researcher, or professional in a patient care institution/society
- Primary place of research in Switzerland
- Project funded via an institutional bank account
- intends to pave the way for a potentially game-changing impact in the field of hemato-oncological diseases including their premalignancies
- has a research nature (e.g. clinical or translational research, database/registry research, working and patient care models, assessment tools, etc.)
- must not be a basic science project
- may focus on aspects such as treatment approaches, mode of action of drugs, mode of disease, interdisciplinary communication/collaboration, etc.
- is being conducted in Switzerland
- is planned or ongoing
- be written in English
- include the project title, rationale/background, aim of the project and how this may have a significant impact on the studied blood cancer type
- include a detailed description of the project encompassing the project plan, methodology incl. statistical methods (if applicable), timelines/duration of the project, financial plan.
- include the resumes of all applicants
Applications that do not fulfill all of the above-mentioned requirements cannot be considered.
Submissions: Applications have to be submitted electronically via SAKK, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: April 30, 2024
For further information please refer to the documents below.