SAKK/Astellas GU-Oncology Award
To further preclinical and clinical oncology research in Switzerland, SAKK and Astellas have joined forces in the form of the Swiss GU-Oncology Award. A researcher will be awarded as representative of a research group or project for an outstanding scientific and/or clinical achievement as documented by a scientific publication (published paper or accepted manuscript in a peer-reviewed journal).
The focus of the SAKK/Astellas GU-Oncology Award lies on potential tangible improvements for patient management and outcomes in the treatment of genitourinary cancers. The award is endowed with CHF 30,000 and should encourage the continuation of research activities, hence the awarded sum is to be used for ongoing and future research within the respective research group or project.
Application is open now
The application process for the SAKK/Astellas GU Oncology Award 2021 is open now. Deadline to submit your application is October 13, 2021.Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full applications shall include:
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate
- Letter of support, which shall emphasize and highlight the scientific and/or clinical achievement of the candidate relevant to the SAKK / Astellas GU-Oncology Award
- Relevant publication or manuscript (published paper or accepted manuscript in a peer-reviewed journal)
- Publication list of the candidate relevant to this award
- If applicable, any other relevant information or documentation.
In collaboration with